Rossano Guerra (Tavoleto, IT, 1949)
From 1976 to 1989, Rossano Guerra taught at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Bologna, first as an assistant in painting, then as a teacher of engraving. Since 1989 he has held the chair of engraving techniques at the Academy of Urbino, where he was director from 1997 to 1999. He has participated in numerous exhibitions in Accademia di San Luca, Rome 1970, X Quadriennale d’arte, Rome 1975, 54th Venice Biennale, Italy, Padiglione Italia Marche, Urbino 2011. He lives and works in Morciano di Romagna.